SAMOA REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING ENGINEERS ASSOCIATION
The SREA was established in 1997 to assist the National Ozone Unit/Ozone Section in providing technical assistance in the implementation of the Montreal Protocol on substances that deplete the Ozone Layer in Samoa.
The Association is made up of members of the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (RAC) Sector, including Company owners, Individual technicians and members of Technical Colleges and Training Institutions.
- Promote and defends members interests in the refrigeration and air conditioning trade
- Easy access to information sharing of new technologies and market opportunities
- Obtain maximum publicity for the industry and trade through awareness programs, exhibitions and general communication
- Create opportunities for capacity building through working in close partnership with the Government
- Create opportunities for technician training on ozone depleting substances handling and alternatives to ozone depleting substances