No danger data available for 76048
- Forest Fire Danger Class (FDC)
- The Forest FDC is a general indication of the ease of suppression (or the difficulty of control) of fire burning in standard fuel types i.e. forest.
- Forest Rate of Spread (ROS)
- The Forest ROS is the forward progress per unit time of the head fire generally measured as m/hr.
- Forest Head Fire Intensity (HFI)
- The head of a forest fire is defined as the portion of a fire edge showing the greatest rate of spread and fire intensity (i.e. generally to downwind or upslope)
MNRE © 2014-16