No moisture data available for 76241
- Fine Fuel Moisture Code (FFMC)
- The FFMC is an indicator of the relevant ease of ignition and flammability of fine fuels.
- FFMC Ignition Potential -> Difficult: 0.74; Moderately easy: 75-84; Easy: 85-88; Very easy: 89-91; Extremely easy: 92 +
- Duff Moisture Code (DMC)
- The DMC is a rating of the average moisture content of loosely compacted organic layers of moderate depth.
- DMC Mop-up-needs -> Little: 0-10; Moderate: 11-20; Difficult: 21-30; Difficult and extended: 31-40; Difficult and extensive: 41 +
- Drought Code (DC)
- The DC is rating of the average moisture content of deep, compact, organic layers. This code is a useful indicator of seasonal drought effects on forest fuels and amount of smouldering in deep duff layers and large logs.
- DC Mop-up-needs -> Low: 0-100; Moderate: 101-175; Difficult: 176-250; Difficult and extended: 251-300; Difficult and extensive: 300 +
MNRE © 2014-16